Charité University, Germany
Email : Harm.Peters@charite.de
- Professor of medical education at the Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin
- Director of the project team for the new Modular Curriculum of Medicine, Charité
- Head of the Dieter Scheffner Center for Medical Education, Charité.
- Member of the German Association for Medical Education
- Treasurer of AMSE by the General Assembly in 2014.
Special interest in :
- M.D for Internal Medicine and Nephrology
- Postgraduate medical training at the Campus Benjamin Franklin and Campus Mitte, both Charité
- Research fellowship in Nephrology at Salt Lake City, Utah. USA.
- Areas of progression in chronic renal disease
- Use of citrate as anticoagulant in dialysis
- Competency-based education and the employment of entrusted professional activities